Inspiring digital collaboration, dissecting data and nurturing innovation to transform the insurance industry #wakeupinsurance
Download your brochure here!
DIGITAL EVENT OF THE YEAR
Welcome to our digital world, a place with no barriers where you can learn, share and connect with over 150 like-minded insurance professionals.
We have smashed the silos that have been keeping data analysts from chief digital officers and IT directors from customer strategists. Our holistic event gives you the opportunity join forces with a wider range of digital pioneers, technology evangelists and business leaders than ever before. And with three parallel streams you can pick and mix from a delicious selection of inspirational keynotes, quick fire showcases and thought provoking debates. If that is not enough to tempt you we are also hosting a live Hackathon, Speed Geeking and digital sandbox sessions!
Don't ignore digital, prepare for the disruption on our doorstep and ensure you have the support network and inside information you need to thrive as we carve out our future together.
DON'T MISS OUT
- Inspirational keynotes: How will emerging technologies affect insurance?
- Welcome to the boardroom: Our c-suite panel lets you get inside the heads of our industry leaders and discover how different roles are embracing digital.
- Pick'n'Mix stream: Jump between sessions to create your own personalised agenda, tailored to your priorities.
- Survival guide: Preparing for disruption! Optimise. Innovate. Think Bigger. Win the heart of the consumer.
- Data driven predictive analytics: Increasing efficiencies and changing how we interact with our customers.
- The connected... everything: What is new in the world of connected devices and how can we cash in on increasingly accurate risk profiles?
- Start-up show case: Grass roots insurance. Pecha Kucha style presentation gives you a peep into the world of several different insurance start-ups.
- Ethics and trust in a strange new world: The importance of customer data security.
- Interactive crystal ball panel: Time to ask the audience what they think the future holds and discuss the live poll results.
- Adding value: New technologies that can expand the value offering of a traditional insurer.
- Speed, change, agility: Utilising technology to support a new way of working.
- Outside the bubble: Case study from a non-insurance company, leading the way in; digital, customer journey, and disruption.